National Nurses week begins Monday and continues through Sunday as businesses and restaurants offer deals and freebies to the health care professionals.
Here are a few deals offered to nurses and those who want to honor the nurses in their lives.
- 1-800-Flowers.com: Use coupon code FLWR10 to take $10 off your order of $59.99 or more.
- Achieve Test Prep: You can take a free Introduction to Fundamentals of Nursing online course.
- Amazon: Amazon is offering some free nursing books. Get them on Kindle for a limited time.
- American Nurses Association: The American Nurses Association (ANA) is offering a free webinar called Nurses4Us: Elevating the Profession. Nurses who attend can receive one CNE contact hour. ANA is also offering discounts on nurse merchandise this week.
- BAYADA: BAYADA has launched NursesWeek.com, a central source for “all things nurses week to help celebrate, recognize and inspire nurses across the country.” Nurses are invited to visit the site to access dozens of resources and free events, ranging from a downloadable vision board to help nurses reflect on their career and their goals, to fun activities to help educate children about nursing, to free continuing education courses.
CNA Plus Academy: CNA Plus Academy is offering a free CAN practice exam.
- Cheryl’s: Get 15% off sitewide when you use the code TAKE15.
- Cinnabon: Show your health care ID badge can receive a free MiniBon roll or four-count BonBites at participating locations. This promotion is in partnership with the Daisy Foundation, whose mission is to recognize the exceptional work that nurses do for patients and families every day.
- DiscountGlasses.com: Get 30% off with the code "HEARTNURSES30."
- DiscountContactLenses.com: Get 15% off with the code "HEARTNURSES15."
- Disney World: Walt Disney World is offering nurses discounted rates at Disney’s Swan and Dolphin resorts. Call 800-227-1500 and mention the code DREAMS to get the discount.
- Dungarees: Get free shipping in the contiguous U.S. only, when your order comes to $55 or more.
- Giordano’s: From Sunday to Thursday, Giordano’s is offering 20% off any order with the code 656-263-214. The offer is dine-in and online and for both nurses and teachers.
- Medisave: Harmony nursing shoes are on sale for $39.99.
- MOD Pizza: On Sunday, nurses get a buy-one-get-one-free deal on a MOD-size pizza or salad. You need a valid ID for the deal.
- Nature’s Gift: Get 10% off essential oils at Nature’s Gift. You need to provide a copy of your nursing license.
- NetCE: Get a discount on online continuing education classes.
- Nurse.com: Capella University offers several free online nursing classes.
- Nurse Journal: Nurse Journal is offering free online courses.
- RN.com: Professional nursing courses start at $10 on RN.com.
- PDQ: Nurses get 50% off your entire order with a valid ID Tuesday.
Hey, Teachers & Nurses! ☺️— PDQ Restaurant (@PDQFreshFood) May 3, 2019
On Tuesday, May 7th we're hooking you up with 50% off your entire order with valid ID.
Valid at all PDQ locations. pic.twitter.com/K1vpHWV0kr
- PersonalizationMall.com: Take 15% off regular-priced items at PersonalizationMall with the code PMDEAL15.
- PinMart: Use coupon code PINMART5 and get $5 off orders of $49 or more; use PINMART10 to get $10 off orders of $99 or more and use PINMART20 to get $20 off orders of $199 or more.
- ProFlowers: Use this coupon to save 20% on orders of $39 or more.
- Scrub Shopper: Get free shipping on orders over $120.
- Shari’s Berries: Use this coupon to take 25% off a dozen berries.
- Shoes.com: Use the code SPRING25 at checkout and get 25% off sitewide.
- Sleep Number: Sleep number is offering discounts to licensed medical professionals.
- Sonny’s BBQ: Present a valid badge or ID and get a free Pork Big Deal on Monday at all locations.
- Unbound Medicine: Unbound Medicine is offering a free 30-day trial to access the site’s mobile app.
- Uniform Advantage: Get 50% off of uniforms all week at Uniform Advantage. Uniform Advantage was formerly Lydia’s Uniforms.
- Wolters Kluwer: Get 15% off your purchase, no coupon required.