Fiat Chrysler is recalling one-point four million cars after discovering that one of its cars could be hacked.
Earlier this week hackers showed that they could take control of new Jeep Cherokee's due to a flaw in its Internet connected entertainment system.
Chrysler will issue a voluntary recall to update the software in affected vehicles, and added that hacking any of its vehicles is "a criminal action."
Here is a full list of the affected vehicles:
- 2013-2015 Dodge Vipers
- 2013-2015 Ram 1500, 2500 and 3500 pickups
- 2013-2015 Ram 3500, 4500, 5500 Chassis Cabs
- 2014-2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee and Cherokee SUVs
- 2014-2015 Dodge Durango SUVs
- 2015 MY Chrysler 200, Chrysler 300 and Dodge Charger sedans
- 2015 Dodge Challenger sports coupes
Owners will receive a USB device which they can use to upgrade the vehicle software.
To see if your car is included in the recall click here.
Fiat Chrysler said its currently "unaware of any injuries related to software exploitation."