ON AIR NOW

LISTEN NOW

Weather

cloudy-day
79°
Sct Thunderstorms
H 82° L 69°
  • cloudy-day
    79°
    Current Conditions
    Sct Thunderstorms. H 82° L 69°
  • partly-cloudy-tstorms-day
    70°
    Morning
    Sct Thunderstorms. H 82° L 69°
  • partly-cloudy-tstorms-day
    77°
    Afternoon
    Thunderstorms. H 80° L 69°
LISTEN
PAUSE
ERROR

The latest newscast

00:00 | 00:00

LISTEN
PAUSE
ERROR

The latest traffic report

00:00 | 00:00

LISTEN
PAUSE
ERROR

The latest forecast

00:00 | 00:00

Celebrity News
Louis C.K. loses agent, management, ties to FX following sexual misconduct admission
Close

Louis C.K. loses agent, management, ties to FX following sexual misconduct admission

Louis C.K. loses agent, management, ties to FX following sexual misconduct admission
Photo Credit: Frederick M. Brown/Getty Images/Getty Images
Co-creator/Executive Producer/Writer Louis C.K. of 'Better Things' speaks onstage during the FX portion of the 2017 Summer TCA Tour. FX has ended its relationship since the comedian admitted to sexual misconduct with multiple women.

Louis C.K. loses agent, management, ties to FX following sexual misconduct admission

Hours after admitting to sexual misconduct with multiple women, Louis C.K. is officially out at FX Networks.

>> Read more trending news

Deadline reported that the network and FX Productions issued a statement on the matter.

“Today, FX Networks and FX Productions are ending our association with Louis C.K. We are cancelling the overall deal between FX Productions and his production company, Pig Newton. He will no longer serve as executive producer or receive compensation on any of the four shows we were producing with him – ‘Better Things,’ ‘Baskets,’ ‘One Mississippi’ and ‘The Cops.’

“Louis has now confirmed the truth of the reports relating to the five women victimized by his misconduct, which we were unaware of previously. As far as we know, his behavior over the past 8 years on all five series he has produced for FX Networks and/or FX Productions has been professional. However, now is not the time for him to make television shows. Now is the time for him to honestly address the women who have come forth to speak about their painful experiences, a process which he began today with his public statement.

“FX Networks and FX Productions remain committed to doing everything we can to ensure that all people work in an environment that is safe, respectful and fair, and we will continue our review of all of these productions to ensure that was and is the case.”

In a Thursday story from The New York Times, five women said they had interactions with the 50-year-old actor in which he exposed himself to them.

Related: Five women accuse Louis C.K. of sexual misconduct

FX and FX Productions have worked with Louis C.K. on “Baskets,” “Louie,” “Better Things,” “One Mississippi” and the upcoming series“The Cops,” according to The A.V. Club.

Close

Louis C.K. loses agent, management, ties to FX following sexual misconduct admission

The statement comes after FX said it had not gotten any allegations about sexual misconduct by Louis C.K. related to any of its projects with the actor. It also said it was reviewing the matter.

Netflix had already cut ties with Louis C.K. earlier Friday, before the actor’s admission.

Related: ‘These stories are true:’ Louis C.K. responds to women’s sexual misconduct claims

After saying the allegations made by five women in The Times were true, Louis C.K. also apologized to members of the cast and crew on productions he’s been a part of.

“I’d be remiss to exclude the hurt that I’ve brought on people who I work with and have worked with whose professional and personal lives have been impacted by all of this,” he said.

The dismissal from FX is just the latest fallout for the actor. His publicist, Lewis Kay, said on Twitter that he no longer represents Louis C.K. and his management company, 3 Arts Management, has also let him go.

“We have terminated our relationship with Louis C.K.,” 3 Arts Management said in a statement, according to Variety. “We are committed to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our staff, clients and the community at large. We are doing a full internal review regarding this situation and are taking additional steps to strengthen our processes and procedures while engaging with our staff to address any concerns about harassment or abuse of power. This behavior is totally unacceptable in all circumstances and must be confronted and addressed.”

Read More
VIEW COMMENTS

There are no comments yet. Be the first to post your thoughts. or Register.

The Latest Headlines You Need To Know

  • Police in Orange County are looking for a person of interest in relation to a murder that happened Friday afternoon.   At 1:19 p.m., deputies responded to The Bondsman on West Michigan Street in reference to a check on well being. Upon arrival, a victim was found dead at the scene.    The person of interest is James Cole. Cole was accompanied by a black female and possible left the scene in the pictured car.    Anyone with any information on this case is asked to contact Crimeline at 800-423-TIPS(8477). There is a reward of up to $5,000 if it leads to an arrest.
  • Actor Joonas Suotamo, the man behind the famed wookie Chewbacca in the upcoming Solo: A Star Wars Story stopped by Disney's Hollywood Studios recently to take in the action of the park's Star Wars themed offerings. This all comes ahead of his scheduled appearance at the park's Star Wars: Galactic Nights event, which will take on May 27 and run from 7 p.m. until midnight.  The Star Wars themed event will feature unique exclusive photo opportunities, merchandise, and of course, the celebrities.  This year, Joonas will be a celebrity guest speaker to talk about his movie- making experience, as well as answer questions from some lucky fans.  Guests in attendance can also be expected to see the nods to the new movie during the fireworks presentation of Star Wars: A Galaxy Far, Far Away.  The Solo: A Star Wars Story movie will open in theaters on May 25th.  You can see the actor's experience in the park here:
  • Former President George H.W. Bush is known for wearing festive socks. He wore a special pair of socks Saturday to the funeral of his wife of 73 years, Barbara Bush, in tribute to her work in literacy awareness. >> Read more trending news  Barbara Bush, the wife of the nation’s 41st president and mother of the nation’s 43rd, died Tuesday at her Houston home. She was 92. Bush family spokesman Jim McGrath posted on Twitter that the former president is wearing socks festooned with books. McGrath went on to say that Barbara Bush's literacy campaign raised over $110 million in 30 years. The private funeral ceremony is being attended by approximately 1,500 invited guests, including first lady Melania Trump, former President Bill Clinton, former first lady and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, former President Barack Obama and former first lady Michelle Obama.
  • Approximately 1,500 guests attended former first lady Barbara Bush's private funeral ceremony in Houston Saturday. Barbara Bush, the wife of the nation’s 41st president and mother of the nation’s 43rd, died Tuesday at her Houston home. She was 92. About 2,500 mourners paid their respect at a public viewing held Friday in Houston, The Associated Press reported. >> Read more trending news  The service took place at St. Martin’s Episcopal Church in Houston. Jeb Bush delivered a eulogy for his mother. Longtime friend Susan Baker and historian Jon Meacham also gave remarks during the 90-minute service. Multiple musical selections were performed. A procession followed, with burial at the Bush Library at Texas A&M University in College Station. Barbara Bush will be buried next to her daughter, Robin, who was 3 years old when she died of leukemia in 1953, The AP reported. Notable guests included first lady Melania Trump, former President Bill Clinton, former first lady and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, former President Barack Obama and former first lady Michelle Obama, The AP reported.
  • The Florida Department of Law Enforcement is investigating after a man in Orlando is dead following a deputy involved shooting Friday evening.  It happened around 8:30 p.m. near West South Street and Lime Avenue.  Orange County Deputies say 48 year old James Bauduy was wanted after reportedly shooting and killing his girlfriend's 82 year old mother, Elfriede Asendorf, and then carjacking his girlfriend earlier this week in the Conway-Windermere area.  After receiving a tip, deputies were able to locate him. Bauduy was shot by two deputies, but it is unclear if the man was carrying a weapon.  He was then taken to the hospital, where he died. The deputies in the involved shooting were not hurt. At least half a dozen shots were reportedly fired during the incident.  Both deputies have been reassigned to administrative duties for no less than a week, pending the investigation.