Orlando, Fla. - NewsTalk WDBO is excited about the continued growth and opportunity presented by social media such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and others. NewsTalk WDBO encourages comments, critiques, questions, and suggestions and will make every effort to respond to questions posed to WDBO.
By posting comments to the WDBO Facebook page, you are agreeing to the WDBO Social Media Comment Policy.
WDBO reserves the right to delete (or mark as spam) postings and comments that:
- Contain spam, or links to other sites
- Are clearly off topic
- Advocate illegal activity
- Promote particular services, products, political organizations or competitors
- Infringe on copyrights or trademarks
- Contain sexual content or links to sexual content
- We will not allow personal attacks or vulgar, abusive, offensive, threatening or harassing language. This includes creative spellings of swear words using asterisks or spaces between words
- We will not allow comments that promote, foster or perpetuate discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, age, religion, gender, national origin, physical or mental disability or sexual orientation
- We will not allow the same content to be posted multiple times. Any subsequent posting of identical information will be deleted.
- We will not allow comments that promote or oppose any person campaigning for election to a political office or that promote or oppose any ballot measure
The intentional posting of inaccurate comments or content is not allowed
- Comments made by individuals deploying inappropriate profile photos will be deleted
- WDBO’s Facebook page is a troll-free zone. Comments specifically designed to elicit a negative emotional response or anger are prohibited. WDBO welcomes comments/criticisms about on-air and online programming but comments viewed as harassment or heckling will be deleted. WDBO has no compelling reason to entertain anti-WDBO rants on our WDBO Facebook page.
WDBO reserves the right to delete (or mark as spam) any and all comments. WDBO reserves the right to block (without warning) any repeat violator of these terms.
There is no First Amendment right to post comments on anyone’s Facebook page. Abuse your privileges, expect to be deleted, banned and reported to Facebook.
All comments and posts must comply with Facebook’s Terms of Service - https://www.facebook.com/terms.php