recent on-air advertisers

Now Playing

News-Talk FM 96.5 WDBO
Where Orlando Turns ...
Listen Live


22881 items
Results 1 - 10 of 22881next >
Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission

Florida wildlife officials: Be on lookout for Pasco monkey

Florida state wildlife officials are asking the public to be on the lookout for a monkey in Pasco County. According to Fox 13 television station, the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission says they've received reports of a rhesus macaque in the area of Hudson Beach this week.  Rhesus macaques ...

First lady Michelle Obama and Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton hug after speaking at a campaign rally at Wake Forest University in Winston-Salem, N.C., Thursday, Oct. 27, 2016. (AP Photo/Andrew Harnik)

President Obama comes to Orlando today to campaign for Hillary Clinton

Watch for presidential gridlock today in east Orange County as President Obama will be headlining a rally for Hillary Clinton at the University of Central Florida. The 5pm rally will be at the CFE Arena and, unlike most of the Hillary rallies, this one has no remaining tickets available.    ...

Orange County deputies save dogs left on busy roadway

Nothing better than a dog story or police story with a happy ending. Two injured and stranded pit bulls are safe thanks to, two Orange County deputies. They found the pit bills Thursday morning in the middle of South Orange avenue near Oakridge avenue. The Orange County Sheriff’s Office posted ...


Community mourns loss of Pine Hills barber shop worker as search continues for gunman

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. - Family and friends gathered at a Pine Hills barber shop Thursday night to remember a local mentor who deputies said was gunned down inside the business.

The candlelight vigil comes as Orange County deputies continue to search for the man’s killer.

“I’m just numb. I don’t ...


Pence plane slides off runway at NYC's LaGuardia Airport

NEW YORK - An airplane carrying Republican vice presidential candidate Mike Pence slid off the runway Thursday night while landing at New York's LaGuardia Airport. Pence has told reporters he's fine and no one on board appears injured. The plane made a rough impact when it landed. The pilot slammed ...

Professor Helmut Norpoth

Professor who predicted last five elections predicts Trump

A college professor in New York who’s predicted every election correctly since 1996 is confident that Donald Trump will win in 2016. Stony Brook University political science professor Helmut Norpoth predicts Trump will win 52.5 percent of the two-party vote, leaving Hillary Clinton with 47.5 percent.  Norporth says on his ...


Apparently stolen ballots returned to Seminole County Elections

Larry Halperin thought something was wrong when mail-in ballots for him and his wife failed to arrive, but his friends and relatives had received theirs, so he re-applied online and was told that his ballot had already been returned. "Apparently someone had gotten ahold of our ballots, filled them out ...

The "open office" floor plan. Has it met its' day?

Study: Noisey co-workers are the top distraction in the office

 A new study reveals noisy co-workers are at the top of the list for workplace distractions.  A Cornell researcher says 3 out of 4 of us get distracted and somewhat irritated at the workplace.  He says sounds, particulary those made by humans rank as the number one distraction.  Other irritants ...

Racial slur found on classroom whiteboard at Florida Gulf Coast University / @FGCUeagleradio on Twitter

Lynching threat, racial slur found at FL Gulf Coast University classroom

A racist hate message accompanied by a violent drawing on a whiteboard has outraged students at Florida Gulf Coast University. Campus police told WZVN-TV the vandalism showed up at the Seidler Hall building two weeks ago. The University said it is not sure who is responsible. “You’re talking about killing ...

US Navy Virginia-Class Submarine

Today is Navy Day

Today is Navy Day. Here's to the United States Navy, whose mission over the last few decades has expanded to include strategic nuclear deterrent, defense against ballistic missiles, space operations, humanitarian assistance and disaster relief.  On this date we salute all of the men and women who have served, both ...

22881 items
Results 1 - 10 of 22881next >